Terms and Legal Information
1. Legal information
Krasis Consulting S.L. is the company that owns the domain http://campusMVP.net.
Address: C/Avenida de Madrid, 18, planta-7 A, Vigo, Spain 36204
Krasis Consulting International S.L.: Tax Identification Number: B36869162. Filed with the Mercantile Registry of Pontevedra, L.2473, F. 38, S.8, Sheet PO25849.
2. Personal Data Protection Policy
a) Information rights and express consent
i. For the European Union:
Our data protection policy governs access to and use of the campusMVP website that Krasis Consulting SL makes available, free of charge, to Internet users interested in the site’s services and content (hereafter “Users”).
According to European data protection regulations, for Spain and the European Union, Krasis Consulting SL., as owner of the Website , informs the User that registers containing personal data of users and customers have been created by campusMVP, which accepts responsibility for the registers, dully filed with the corresponding public entity.
ii. For the rest of the world
According to current data protection regulations, Krasis Consulting as owner of the Website informs the User that registers containing personal data from users and customers have been created by Krasis Consulting, which accepts responsibility for the registers, duly filed with the corresponding public entity.
Krasis Consulting does not sell or rent its users’ personal data to third parties with commercial purposes without the users’ prior consent. However, Krasis Consulting is enabled to disclose personal data in order to (i) fulfill a legal requirement, (ii) take action to ensure compliance with our policies, (iii) answer claims regarding the breach or protection of any third party’s rights or its property or security, in the event that those are affected by advertisements or contents.
Krasis Consulting collects information concerning users who register via the Krasis Consulting websites for the following reasons:
- To create a community of users interested in Microsoft technology courses, where they can share their opinions with other users.
- To provide Users’ opinions about Microsoft technologies through our website, weblog or any other electronic means.
- To inform the Users about anything related to Microsoft certification exams.
- To study and analyze information provided by Users in order to evaluate new trends or services.
- To share and send contents and opinions.
- To send e-communications with promotional and informative purposes regarding the software sector or any others that could be interesting, suhc as the ones listed in clause g) below.
c) Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the User and reliability of the information
The User must fill in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the registration form, since they are strictly necessary to provide a respond to their request. Filling in the other fields is optional.
The User guarantees that the personal information provided is true and agrees to inform Krasis Consulting of any changes to the same.
The User guarantees that the personal information provided is exact and up to date and reflects the User’s current status. The User is responsible for keeping his or her information up to date at all times. The User is responsible for any mistake or error in the data provided, and shall be liable for any damage deriving from said errors, as regards Krasis Consulting or third parties, by virtue of using Krasis Consulting services.
d) Privacy Control
The User, through his or her personal menu, will be allowed to choose and modify the desired privacy level regarding the personal data provided to Krasis Consulting. To that end, the User shall choose one of the following profiles, according to his or her interest:
- Public Profile: All personal information related to the User is public. However, he or she can use the option “Change Privacy” to enable other users to see information related to “Show my profile to the other users”, “Activity visible for all users” and “Friends visible for all users”. In the event the User has a personal picture or an avatar that represents them, such image shall also be visible for all Users.
- Private Profile: All personal information related to the User is private. Information related to “Show my profile to the other users”, “Activity visible for all users” and “Friends visible for all users” will not be visible to the other users. In the event the User has a personal picture or an avatar that represents them, such image shall also be visible for all Users.
e) User Consent
By filling in the form and sending his or her personal data, the User declares to have read and expressly accepted the legal terms and conditions, and grants his or her consent to the automated handling of his or her details, in accordance with the purposes of being informed and having services provided by Krasis Consulting.
Moreover, the User expressly consents to his or her opinions and the contents provided by him or her being handled by Krasis Consulting for the stated purposes.
f) Information provided by minors
Users over fourteen years old are able to register at campusmvp.net without their parents’ or tutors’ prior consent.In the event that the User is a minor under fourteen years old, their parents’ or tutors’ prior consent is required for the purposes of handling of the minor’s personal data. The minor will be never asked about other members of his/her family’s professional or economic situation or their privacy.If you are a minor under fourteen years old and you have accessed this Website without your parents’ knowledge, please do not register as a User.
g) Electronic communications
By completing and submitting an electronic form to Krasis Consulting, Users expressly consent to being sent bulletins concerning the most relevant news, innovation, and information related to the website, as well as electronic communications related to the field and the following fields:
- Online Microsoft Certification training courses and general information on Microsoft developer technology training:
- Online training for Microsoft Exam certification (MCTS certification training, among others)
- Other Microsoft online training courses for developers
- General information for developers, not strictly related to Microsoft Certification courses
- Books on Microsoft developer technology
- Krasis Consulting offers its Users, via previous subscription through their personal account, the following services:
Users can deactivate this service by clicking on the unsubscribe option at the end of the e-mails received.
Krasis Consulting informs Users that it has adopted the technical and organizational measures laid out by law to protect their personal data and to prevent it from being altered, lost, handled or accessed without authorization, notwithstanding the state of the technology, the nature of the data saved and the risks to which they are exposed, in accordance with all the regulations in force.
i) Cookies and IPs
Krasis Consulting does not spam and only handles data provided by the Users via the Website or email messages.
j) Right to Access, Correct and Cancel Data
The User is entitled to access this information, correct it if there are mistakes and cancel their Krasis Consulting account. Users can exercise these rights via the configuration menu in their personal profile, which they can access using their email address and password.
If Users experience problems while exercising their online rights or if they have doubts or questions related to our Personal Data Protection Policy they can contact us directly at:
Krasis Consulting SL
C/Avenida de Madrid, 18, planta 7-A,
Or they can also contac us through our e-mail: email@example.com stating the relevant subject.
Personal data processing, as well as commercial electronic communications, is in accordance with the regulations currently in force.
k) Modification of the Data Protection Policy
Krasis Consulting reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to future legislative or case law developments.
l) Applicable Law
Unless a specific local regulation sets forth the contrary, the Data Protection Policy and the rest of the Legal Conditions concerning the website are governed by Spanish law.
m) Contents provided by Users of KRASIS CONSULTING
By providing content on KRASIS CONSULTING’s Web sites, the User declares that he or she is the legitimate owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights or is authorized to distribute the content and communicate it to the public, and authorizes and therefore expressly assigns to KRASIS CONSULTING the ability to copy, distribute, and publically emit the content provided through any electronic means, primarily Internet and e-mail, throughout the world, and for an indefinite period of time.
Users who decide to share and provide content and/or information through KRASIS CONSULTING, such as discussions, files, opinions, blogs, and any other content, expressly consent for this content being published and indexed on Google and other Internet search engines.
KRASIS CONSULTING does not allow the distribution, management, or communication of content that degrades the quality of the service. Krasis Consulting prohibits the inclusion of the following content, among others:
- That presumed to be illegal under national, European Union, or international law or that performs actions that are presumed to be illegal or that contravene the principles of good faith.
- That which does not meet the parameters for quality established by KRASIS CONSULTING.
- That which attacks the fundamental rights of persons, which searches for user vulnerabilities, which lacks online courtesy, which bothers people or which can lead to negative opinions among our users or third parties. Concretely, and including by not limited to: contents bound by legal rights of third parties; those that encourage or enable the creation, maintenance, and stimulation of businesses related to pornography, obscene material or dealings in erotic contact; those that are related to divination, tarot, “occult sciences,” or any other related content; and in general any content that KRASIS CONSULTING considers inappropriate for its users, and in particular, for minors.
- Finally, in general, that which contravenes the principles of legality, honor, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of the public order, protection of private lives, protection of consumers, and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, KRASIS CONSULTING reserves the power to remove any content from the Portal that is considered inappropriate in respect of the characteristics and purpose of KRASIS CONSULTING.
KRASIS CONSULTING cannot control each and every piece of content published, thus it cannot assume responsibility for the content.
Nevertheless, content uploaded and published is reviewed periodically to ensure that KRASIS CONSULTING’s principles of quality, as well as the rules herein indicated, are complied with.
Any user who uploads content that contravenes the laws in force shall assume sole responsibility for the damages and consequences that arise therefrom, releasing KRASIS CONSULTING from any liability.
n) Questions regarding this Policy
Any doubts or question related to this Personal Data Protection Policy can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All rights of use are reserved.
This website is governed by Spanish law and is protected by national and international legislation relating to intellectual and industrial property.
The text, designs, images, databases, logos, structure, trademarks and other elements of this website are protected by Krasis Consulting’s intellectual and industrial property rights and/or those of the third parties who own the aforementioned elements and who have duly authorized their use on the website either by completing a registration form or through agreements established with Krasis Consulting on the transfer of rights of use.
Any reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, modification, public communication, or any other use of all or part of the website’s contents carried out in any form or by any electronic, mechanical or other means is strictly prohibited unless prior permission in writing has been granted by Krasis Consulting or the third parties. Any infringement of these rights may lead to judicial, civil or criminal proceedings as appropriate.
Unless express permission is given, Krasis Consulting does not grant any type of license or permission of use ragarding its intellectual and industrial property rights or any other property or right associated with the website, its services or its content.