An online course created and tutored by Alessandro Alpi, SQL Server MVP.
This course is designed to help those developers who already work with SQL Server on a daily basis yet only take advantage of the most basic features that it t offers and rely more on the client side.
Contents are conceived from a practical point of view. You will find explanatory videos as well as code samples at the end of each module to reinforce what has been learned. The source code and labs of the examples are available for downloading.Throughout the duration of the course, one of the leading experts in this field will be available for you to solve your questions or doubts.
What you’ll learn
The content consists of six comprehensive modules:
- First Steps with SQL Server and Basic Concepts
- Constraints and Views
- Querying Data
- Programmability Features
- Working with Indexes and Plans
- Data Manipulation and Triggers
- Working with Transactions
Who should do this course
It is assumed that the students know the fundamental concepts of databases and have a bare minimum working knowledge of the SQL language.
- Course access period: 2 months (8 weeks)
- Course length: 35 hours (although this depends greatly on your current skills)
- Dedication time needed: 4-5 hours per week.
- Level: beginner-intermediate
- We include a downloadable campusMVP.Net achievement diploma
- One-to-one coaching by expert MVP/MCT trainers to answer questions and doubts throughout the course
- Tablet friendly course
- Cross browser and cross platform course
If you have any questions or doubts, we are eager to help you. Just ask!